Oli&Carol x Big Stuffed | Walter the Whale
Adopt Walter the Whale, the coolest albino bath toy meant for teething, bath time and sensory play! It’s made out of one piece with no hole, making it perfect for a worry-free play. It’s different textures will help stimulate babies’ senses while playing safely during bath time. Made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
ABOUT BIG STUFFED
Created in 2014 by Dana Muskat, BigStuffed has swiftly gained international recognition, adorning the shelves of top-tier stores worldwide. With notable collaborations with renowned brands like Jacquemus, Bonpoint, and The Animals Observatory, BigStuffed has become more than just a brand of stuffed animals: they are soulful creations with a powerful social message.
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Full of textures for sensory play and squishy to soothe teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments taking care of every detail. Each piece is uniquely handmade, slight variations in color and shape are normal.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies for teething and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Designed to be easy to grasp, soft & flexible for kids.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, sensory toys and decorative objects.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
Orders are dispatched within 3 business days. During sale times dispatch will take longer than usual. Please be patient while we will pick, pack and ship your order as soon as possible.
FREE shipping for orders over $200*
Otherwise a $9.00 flat rate for orders $199.99 and under, or $14.00 for rural addresses.
* note some items have an oversize surcharge for shipping of $10 Auckland or $20 nationwide including rural.
Deliveries should arrive 3-5 business days from dispatch. Please use the tracking email to follow your delivery. Rural allow another few days for delivery. Please note that these are estimated delivery times only and are not guaranteed delivery dates.
Once we have packed your order you will be emailed the tracking link. Tracking information will be available once the courier has picked up your parcel which can take up to 1 business day from when we have packed your order depending on their pick-up schedule.
We ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.