A Time to Celebrate
A follow-up to A Place Called Home, this beautifully illustrated lift-the-flap book explores and celebrates different people, places, cultures and traditions from across the world. Featuring eight festivals - at least one from each of the inhabited continents - this title provides a glimpse into diverse traditions, customs and beliefs. By lifting the flaps and reading the gentle, educational text, readers can find out about New Year in China, Christmas in Germany, Carnival in Rio, the Day of the Dead in Mexico and much more.
- The Garma Festival, Arnhem Land region, Australia
- Chinese New Year, Beijing, China
- Rio Carnival, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Ramadan in Morocco, Africa
- Day of the Dead, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Diwali, Mumbai or Jaipur, India
- Tu Bi’Shivat Festival, New York, USA
- Christmas in Frankfurt, Germany
Age range: 3-5
Orders are dispatched within 3 business days. During sale times dispatch will take longer than usual. Please be patient while we will pick, pack and ship your order as soon as possible.
FREE shipping for orders over $200*
Otherwise a $9.00 flat rate for orders $199.99 and under, or $14.00 for rural addresses.
* note some items have an oversize surcharge for shipping of $10 Auckland or $20 nationwide including rural.
Deliveries should arrive 3-5 business days from dispatch. Please use the tracking email to follow your delivery. Rural allow another few days for delivery. Please note that these are estimated delivery times only and are not guaranteed delivery dates.
Once we have packed your order you will be emailed the tracking link. Tracking information will be available once the courier has picked up your parcel which can take up to 1 business day from when we have packed your order depending on their pick-up schedule.
We ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.