Updated 23 November 2020We thank you for your patience and of course this is fluid depending on the current Government alert levels. Please reach out if you have any questions.
Stay safe and stay kind people.
- Our courier company has told us that they are currently operating with only a 1-2 day delay to normal.
- International delays are very variable and depend on your country. We are noticing up to a 10 working day delay for parcels to leave NZ then there are the delays once they hit your country. Please be aware of these potentially large delays when ordering as unfortunately they are out of our control.
- Please have patience as orders may take an extra few days to be delivered.
- Please check your tracking link which will activate once your order is collected from our warehouse.
- Please plan ahead and order in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please email us with any questions and try to avoid sending us order related questions through social media.
Thank you so much for all of your support we really appreciate it!
Clare + the little whimsy team
RESTOCKS - updated 17 December 2020
Miniland we have a restock of most styles in December. It MAY land before Christmas but it is going to be very close and please don't count on it. We have another restock due end of February.
Scrunch we have deliveries planned every 2 weeks in the lead up to Christmas.
Lubulona allocation due mid-late Dec
Numero74 new stock due March
Moover pink and white prams and yellow buses due in early 2021
Herschel unfortunately the season 4 December drop was cancelled for NZ/AUS so our next delivery is late February.
Cam Cam new season and restock due April/May
Grimms Grimm's is operating on an allocation system due to demand outstripping supply worldwide. Due to this system we only get 1-5x of items per style and we are not able to secure every style in every allocation so unfortunately until our order is in transit to us we will not know what we can restock when. First allocation due late Jan. Second allocation planned for March.
Ostheimer Ostheimer is operating on an allocation system due to demand outstripping supply worldwide. Due to this system we only get a handful of items at a time and unfortunately until our order is in transit to us we will not know what we can restock when. First allocation due late Jan we do not yet know if we will be allocated any stock.
Lilu still not able to ship to NZ no ETA
AY-KASA still not able to ship to NZ no ETA
Holztiger no ETA
Cotton + Sweets still not able to ship to NZ no ETA
Eef Lillemor not able to ship to NZ no ETA