Updated 21 Sept 2021We thank you for your patience and of course this is fluid depending on the current Government alert levels. Please reach out if you have any questions.
Stay safe and stay kind people.
While Auckland is at level 3 we are dispatching orders ALL items. We will do everything possible to promptly dispatch your order to the courier network but with our staff having to work one at a time and around home schooling there may be some slight delays. Also, be aware that there will likely be significant delays in the courier network.
We thank you in advance for your patience.
Couriers will be reverting again to ALL deliveries being contactless.
We thank you for your support of our business!
x the little whimsy team
- All New Zealand deliveries are CONTACTLESS under levels 2-4
- International delays are very variable and depend on your country. We are noticing up to a 10 working day delay for parcels to leave NZ then there are the delays once they hit your country. Please be aware of these potentially large delays when ordering as unfortunately they are out of our control. MORE DETAILS Please know there will be no credits or refunds for international delayed items; these delays are outside of our or our carriers’ control.
- Please have patience as orders may take an extra few days to be delivered.
- Please check your tracking link which will activate once your order is collected from our warehouse.
- Please plan ahead and order in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please email us with any questions and try to avoid sending us order related questions through social media.
Thank you so much for all of your support we really appreciate it!
Clare + the little whimsy team
RESTOCKS - updated Oct 2021
Miniland no more restocks till 2022
Cam Cam on order hopefully arriving before Christmas but we cannot guarantee it yet
Milk + Soda late Oct
Two Little Ducklings restock and New in late Oct
Pashom Oct for Xmas, Nov for toys
Play Pouch Nov
Numero74 new stock due late Oct/early Nov
Herschel our next delivery is Oct
Sunnylife late Oct
Londji early Nov
Tikiri Bath Toys late Nov
Maileg Xmas late Nov
Wild and Soft Nov
Tenderleaf New Styles late Nov
Donsje restock and new Feb 2022
Grimms Grimm's is operating on an allocation system due to demand outstripping supply worldwide. Due to this system we only get 1-5x of items per style and we are not able to secure every style in every allocation so unfortunately until our order is in transit to us we will not know what we can restock when. Next restock due late Oct, then another mid-Nov.
Ostheimer Ostheimer is operating on an allocation system due to demand outstripping supply worldwide. Due to this system we only get a handful of items at a time and unfortunately until our order is in transit to us we will not know what we can restock when. No ETA.
Holztiger no ETA
Eef Lillemor not able to ship to NZ no ETA