Updated 28 June 2020
LEVEL 1 FOR LITTLE WHIMSY
- Please allow 3 business days for dispatch.
- We will operate from our warehouse as normal.
- Outgoing packages will be placed in our foyer allowing contact-less collections and deliveries for couriers.
- Our courier company has told us that they are now operating as normal. Except Air Freight it barely running so deliveries to the South Island will take a few more days than normal. Also there are still some on-going rural delays.
- International delays are very variable and depend on your country. We are noticing up to a 7 working day delay for parcels to leave NZ then there are the delays once they hit your country. Please be aware of these potentially large delays when ordering as unfortunately they are out of our control.
- Please have patience as orders may take an extra few days to be delivered.
- Please check your tracking link which will activate once your order is collected from our warehouse.
- Please plan ahead and order in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please email us with any questions and try to avoid sending us order related questions through social media.
Thank you so much for all of your support we really appreciate it!
Clare + the little whimsy team
RESTOCKS - updated 28 June 2020
In transit now: Ila Y Ela, Liewood, Miniland
In transit but no ETA due to massive international COVID shipping delays: Fashionell, Lilipinso, AY-KASA, Briki, Marta Abad Blay
Due June: Muskhane, Make Me Iconic NEW styles
Due July: Bloomingville New Season, Miniland NEW styles, Fanny + Alexander, Le Toy Van restock and NEW styles, Garbo & Friends restock and NEW swim, Maileg NEW ballerina collection, Liewood, BIBS pacifiers, Mushie, Two Little Duckling, Pax and Hart, Spinkie
Due Aug: Smallstuff, Minista
Uncertain due to shipping shutdowns in their countries: Lilu, Cotton + Sweets, Erzi, Rostok