Nailmatic Aqua Nail Gaia - Hazelnut Pink LAST ONE
Keep it natural with Gaïa – aka Mother Earth in Greek mythology, and a pinky-hazelnut colour in the case of our nail polish. This down-to-earth dark nude is kind to the planet: its water-based formula is free from nasties, and is odourless, vegan and cruelty-free, to boot.
How to apply
- Apply a thin coat as a base – especially when applying richly pigmented colours.
- NOT TO BE SKIPPED: apply over your colour as a top coat – this step is essential to ensure your AQUA nail polish lasts.
- Avoid contact with hot water for four hours. No washing up (yay!), no hot baths (sorry…).
- Apply an extra coat 24 hours later for added shine and hold.
- Remove with regular nail polish remover – or, even better, a bio-based one. Leave to soak a bit longer than with a regular nail polish.
Introducing the first water-based nail polish - AQUA Nail! Nailmatic are already known for their use of plant-based ingredients in their nail polish, and now they've come up with an even better way to reduce our carbon footprint when it comes to nail colour.
The water-based formula took over two years to create and consists of 54% water to which resin is added for hold and pigment for colour. With a formula that is more than 50% water and with no petrochemical solvents, Aqua Nail does not emit volatile compounds and is therefore odourless, non-toxic, and non-flammable - with zero compromise on colour.
AQUA Nail is free of toluene, formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, xylene, camphor, colophony, benzophenone and nanoparticles!
Such a special nail polish formula requires some special manicure rules:
- Apply a slick base coat
- One or two layers of AQUA Nail depending on desired level of opacity.
- A top coat to help the colour last two to three days
Made in France.
Ingredients: aqua (water), ethylhexyl acrylate/styrene copolymer, acrylates copolymer, ammonium acrylates/methylstyrene/styrene copolymer, trimethyl hydroxypentyl isobutyrate, propanediol, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, ppg-2 methyl ether, bentonite, peg-40 castor oil, ppg-30 butyl ether, propylene glycol, peg-150/decyl alcohol/smdi copolymer, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, ammonium acrylates copolymer, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, aminomethyl propanol, silica dimethyl silylate, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauryl sulfate, caprylyl glycol, tocopherol, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491, ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 15850 (red 7 lake).
AS SEEN ON OUR INSTAGRAM @littlewhimsyNZ